- Full Time
At Polestar we don’t just drive innovation in our cars – our entire business model is different from our competitors. We’re looking for a creative, innovative, experienced, and hands-on professional to cultivate awareness around key improvements through detailed investigation.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Order Performance Specialist will work collaboratively with our North American sales team to identify key areas for lead conversion growth in our Polestar Spaces (Retailers). You will work with local stakeholders to best understand unique market challenges and needs. The Order Process Specialist will provide context through detailed analysis of individual response execution and Key Performance Metrics to help prioritize support through means of training, digital system enhancement, or other competence areas. This role will be based in our Mahwah NJ office and report directly to the Lead Process Manager.
What you’ll do
- Conduct deep-dive analysis of individual retailer response processes to identify adherence to operational standards.
- Generate daily trend data analysis reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information found in our CRM database.
- Develop a lead process scorecard to aggregate metrics that derive actionable takeaways and areas for process improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Support with content generation for retailer performance review meetings, creating decks and materials for our retailer facing staff, and any ad hoc projects.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly lead volume trends, providing team members and other stakeholders regular updates.
- Identify areas of improvement in the customer journey and suggest improvements from communications to digital systems.
- Proactively review CRM call recordings to ensure quality outreach.
- Review our mystery shopper results monthly for scoring accuracy.
Who you are
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience working in a data analytics focus role or similar position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, information systems, computer science or related degree preferred.
- Hands on experience working with a CRM platform or similar software.
- You possess an analytical mindset and can work with large sets of data, generating intuitive, user-friendly reports.
- Proven ability to set expectations, manage deadlines and hold individuals and teams accountable for meeting critical milestones.
- Strong communications skills written and verbally.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…