In this role you will lead and coordinate the Operational Development for the Manufacturing Engineering organisation within Polestar.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
If you are interested in setting up working procedures in a fast-moving company with exciting products and high ambitions this is the role for you.
You will lead and coordinate the Operational Development for the Manufacturing Engineering organisation within Polestar.
Your main tasks will be to represent the Manufacturing Engineering (ME) in the overall set up of the Polestar Development System and also drive the ME part within the global Manufacturing Engineering team.
Since we are a small company there will also be other tasks for you, depending on what background you have. We are all in one big team and help out were we have competence but also where we can develop as individuals and contribute to the company.
This position is located at our HQ, in Gothenburg.
What you’ll do
- Lead and coordinate the Operational Development within the manufacturing engineering and logistics area
- Join different Operational Development programs within Polestar
- Align processes internally Manufacturing Engineering
- Prepare Manufacturing Engineering organisation for Polestar ISO audits
- Cross functional alignment of Polestar product development processes and Polestar management system for manufacturing engineering
- Coordinate manufacturing engineering core activities
Who you are
- You have technical competence on a University Bachelor level or similar.
- Practical experience of Operational Development, preferably within the automotive industry.
- You also have knowledge of manufacturing processes, methods and tools.
- Drivers license B
- Skills in Product Development, preferably in the automotive industry
- 6 Sigma
- Knowledge in FMEA and Virtual development tools
You are well-organized, enthusiastic, motivated and driven. You are not afraid to try new approaches and unconventional methods. You work well both individually and as part of a multicultural team. You are a natural communicator who can establish and maintain relationships, which will be a definite advantage when combined with your holistic, customer-facing view.
You are analytical and target oriented with the ability to organise and prioritise own work tasks. At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication.
Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diversity in terms of experience, gender and background.
In this role it is important to be able to travel.
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…