- Full Time
Are you ready for an opportunity to be a crucial part of a team that delivers exceptional products and services to our valued customers? Join us in delivering excellence and making a real impact in our customers’ lives!
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Operational & Delivery Admin will coordinate the operational activities, ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of products and services to customers. The successful candidate will give his contribution to logistics, coordinating schedules, and ensuring that all deliveries are made on time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
The position is located at our Office in Milan, Italy We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
What you’ll do
You will coordinate the delivery of automotive products and services to customers, ensuring timely and efficient delivery. You will maintain communication with customers and customer service colleagues to ensure they are informed of the status of cars deliveries, and liaise with internal teams to ensure that all customer requirements are met and deliveries are made on time. Furthermore, you will:
- Ensure that all delivery documentation is complete and accurate, including invoices, shipping documents, and delivery notes.
- Monitor delivery schedules and resolve any issues or delays that arise.
- Work with the sales team to ensure that all customer orders are accurately entered into the system.
- Assist with inventory management, including tracking stock levels and coordinating restocking activities.
- Assist in the management of any operational cost
- Coordinate and manage car registrations (customer and internal) and local insurance when and where needed
Who you are
To be successful in this role, we believe you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, plus ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously. You are a great team player while able to work independently as well. You also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics or delivery coordination, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…