Let us describe the challenge we offer
We are looking for you who will support our Marketing department for Polestar in Italy. This role will be based at our Polestar office in Milan. This position will report to the Italian Head of Marketing. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
What you’ll do
In this role you will be responsible for supporting with assets execution and localization for all the main channels (website, social media, newsletter, events material). You will work on the campaign brief for the media agency, ensuring the media strategy and plan are in line with brand and business goals. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to align all plans and ensure maximum efficiency and impact of all activities.
Other tasks you will be accountable for:
- Support with guidelines creation for retailers, ensuring consistency with the national brand and communication strategy.
- Support the Events Manager with events set-up (from the brief to the agency, to the final report).
- Support with the creation of media campaigns reports.
Who you are
You are a person with a high personal drive and determination to help the Marketing department develop the Polestar offering to customers. You are creative and proactive, and you have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- Degree in Business administration, media or communication science or equivalent degree with a focus on marketing/automotive industry/communication/advertising.
- Fluency in Italian and English language is a must.
- Sound knowledge of the usual MS Office applications.
- Fascination for automobiles and advertising.
- Previous digital/communication experience is beneficial.
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2030 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…