- Full Time
Polestar has a unique opportunity for you to join the Global Customer Engagement team. We are looking for an experienced leader, who can share our passion for automotive industry, sustainability and foremost taking care of our customers.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The team is responsible for being a reliable and proactive point of contact towards our global markets dealing with our customers as well as third parties representing Polestar and ensuring that they get the help and information needed through various channels. In this role you will report to Head of Global Customer Engagement.
This position is located at Polestar HQ, in Gothenburg. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
What you’ll do
Lead Management Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of the lead management process in our in-housed engagement centers. You will be the main point of contact and responsible for sales engagement and lead conversion. You will oversee the general opportunity management process from a HQ perspective and will operate between the Sales, Marketing and Operations department within HQ.
Example of tasks you will be accountable for:
- Design and implement Customer Engagement Centers work practices for embedding lead management best practices
- Secure a consistent process for outbound calling and customer prospecting via customer engagement
- Sending in new requirements & practices to the general Lead Management Core team
- Connecting the right stakeholders to each other to realize synergies from lead follow-up
- Alignment between HQ teams and the local market in terms of lead management initiatives across different departments and markets.
- Measure progress and conversion, as well as identify areas of improvement from data and customer feedback
- Assist in implementing new lead management requirements in the local market
Who you are
You are an energy-driven people person with a resourceful attitude for continuous improvement and strategic thinking. For you, it is all about collaboration and providing the highest level of service by utilizing your great people, coordination and communication skills. You are easily up to speed with the fast-moving information flow and are good at keeping track of details. It is important that you are a structured problem solver with strong management skills, who have an interest in EVs and sustainability.
We also believe you have:
- Proven experience working with inbound and outbound lead management design and management
- Knowledge of digital sales techniques
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with sales practices within the automotive and related industries
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar is in a scale-up phase, it is of great importance that you are comfortable with multitasking and thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating, and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…