- Full Time
As we continue to pave the way towards a greener tomorrow, we are looking for someone at the forefront of our efforts, ensuring that our fleet operations are optimized for maximum efficiency and sustainability. Don’t miss out on this electrifying opportunity to be part of something truly ground-breaking in our mission to revolutionize the automotive industry.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
In this role, you will be responsible for the Gothenburg area and southern regions of the country supporting directly to our Head of Sales.
The position is based in Polestar Sweden. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
What you’ll do
You will oversee planning and implementing sales activities in key accounts and small & medium fleet sales, and secure long-term partnerships. This relationship and contract management will be with corporate customers, contract partners and leasing companies to maximise sales performance.
- Responsibility for achieving targets in B2B transactions.
- Annual vehicle volume negotiations with Fleet and Business customers
- Shared budget responsibility for achievement of volume and profit targets in sales in the key accounts, car rental business, taxi and special vehicle segments
- Development and maintenance of sales reports
Who you are
You have excellent understanding of the automobile market as a whole and in the key accounts, rent-a-car, pre-owned cars and leasing business niche markets. We believe you possess selling techniques and retail customer experience and a high level of analytical capabilities and the ability to develop strategies. You are a strong communicator, solution-oriented, targeted and team-oriented with robust operational capabilities.
- Graduate with degree in business management/automotive industry and/or professional training in the automobile industry, including well-founded and adequate work experience
- Experience in care and collaboration with a trading organisation and experience in collaboration with key accounts, fleet operators and financial services companies
- Broad knowledge of the vehicle fleet market, in dealing with fleet service providers and internal and external leasing and financing companies.
- Excellent MS Office proficiency, in particular in Excel and reporting, and good knowledge of IT-supported working
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in Swedish
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and multi-cultural team, both Swedish and international, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…