We’re expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different. We now have a new role, as Head of Operations for our Swedish market, passionate about people and feeling excited about being part of transforming the whole industry.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations, who wants to be a part of a fast-growing organization in Sweden, managing our overall operation including the development and optimization of logistics, handovers, customer service offers, network footprint, Space operation, and global projects. The position will be the main stakeholder towards our external partners within the areas. In this role, you will report to our Managing Director of Polestar Automotive Sweden.
This is an exciting opportunity at Polestar Sweden for you who thrive in a fast-paced and challenging scale-up organization. This position is located at our HQ, in Gothenburg. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
What You’ll Do
In the Head of Operations role, your responsibility will be to develop, improve and expand our physical network footprint. You will manage and develop our agreements with Space Operator, Handover locations, and Service network. One of your main tasks includes negotiating contracts with our external partners within the respective area. Acting as a local stakeholder and driver of important local needs in the global organization for future change and developments is embedded in everything you do. Moreover, you will be identifying key drivers and setting up performance follow-up. As a leader in this role, you will manage and motivate people in the organization for future growth and enable the organization to increase its efficiency.
Other tasks you will be accountable for:
- Optimize profitability and accuracy within the logistic chain and other related areas
- Responsibility for annual planning and monitoring of Service Level Agreements
- Drive and execute main local and global projects related to Sweden within the area
- Making sure we meet our business forecast and ensure ongoing accuracy
- Responsibility for monthly budget analysis and preparation of forecasts
Who You Are
To be successful in this role you are willing to try innovative and execute unorthodox solutions in order to deliver a seamless brand experience, both digitally and physically. You enjoy hands-on work including strategic business development to meet the set targets. You are structured yet flexible and have a quantitative problem-solving approach. You possess both strong communication and social skills. High ability to cooperate and work in a team environment with the ambition to share experiences and learn from others is crucial and your passion for cars and customers is undeniable.
To be a great fit for this position we believe you have:
- Extensive (More than 8 years) years of working experience including related tasks, preferably as Manager of Operation and Customer Service within the automotive industry including people management
- Proven, good, track record of contract negotiation
- Ability to lead and inspire, proven project as well as people leadership skills
- Experience in driving creative processes
- Driver’s license B
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written skills
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…