About the Customer Acquisition & Services Domain (CAS)
CAS is a digital product domain consisting of six areas: Customer Interactions, Acquisition Tools, Customer Relationship Management, Handover and Vehicle Data, Mobile and In Car Apps and Ownership Experience. Most of the digital products developed by the teams in CAS are customer-facing, some prime examples being the Polestar app, the test drive portal, polestar.com, self-service tools in spaces, service bookings, and many others.
Our mission is to deliver state-of-the-art solutions to attract new customers to the thrilling Polestar universe, as well as provide world-class service to existing customers, while at the same time making the life of Polestars around the globe easier by providing them with user-friendly and effective tools.
About the role
The Digital Product Manager for Handover and Vehicle Data is accountable for defining the vision and goals for a Digital Product Area, in close collaboration with the digital leads within the product area and the other cross Product Area Domain roles. They set the overall direction of the Digital Product Area, by defining targets, resource needs (recruitment, staffing re-allocation, budgeting) and building strong teams. The Digital Product Manager is also the leader of all team members within their product area, and as such responsible for performance reviews.
What you will do
- Lead the product area Handover and vehicle data, which consists of products focusing on vehicle handovers, vehicle data, Polestar ID and our internal fleet operations.
- Accountable for having vision and goals for the Product area defined and aligned with Domain.
- Synchronize goals with Digital Leads in teams and contribute to formulating mission and goals for competence groups and teams.
- Build a culture of accountability and ownership by empowering the Product area and setting clear expectations.
- Track and measure the Product area’s performance health through OKRs and KPIs, and follow-up on these with the Head of Domain and Digital Leads as needed.
- Line manager responsibility for all Digital Team members.
- Secures efficient resources (e.g., via recruitment) to the teams.
- Responsible for conducting regular 1:1s with team members and for planning and executing the performance reviews.
- Work with Head of Domain to monitor the Product area’s adherence to all financial targets.
Who you are
- Experience as a product or business owner in the relevant field/product/customer segment, with responsibility for P&L and key performance indicators of the organization.
- Strong skills in servant leadership and experience of coaching and building high performing digital teams.
- Deep understanding of industry trends and customer needs, ability to create a value proposition and vision for the domain’s product group.
- Experience in agile ways of working, strong skills of maintaining and prioritizing a backlog.
- Prior experience working in technology-driven organizations/teams is a plus.
- Excellent listener and strong communication skills to be able to create trust and convey complex ideas and alternatives to the teams and all stakeholders in different areas (such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT).
- Credibility and leadership qualities with the ability to persuade and lead a set of diverse stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to direct a product area toward the right decisions in the shortest possible time.
- A critical mindset with ability to find new solutions outside traditional frameworks and make radical change.
- Belief in a non-hierarchical culture of interaction, transparency, and trust in teams. Have a people-first mindset, use foresight and are a natural systems thinker.
- Willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves,” work and study outside of one’s comfort zone and motivate the product area toward such behaviour.
- Coach employees and support in removing roadblocks.
- Experimentalist frame of mind for innovation who is willing to fail often and fast.
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating, and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, please submit your CV and personal letter (optional) as soon as possible. We apply a continuous selection process; interviews will be held continuously.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way..