We are currently looking for a Digital Lead with expertise in Warranty from the automotive industry to join our team. As a Digital Lead, you should have an experimental mindset to drive innovation and a passion to challenge the status quo, find new solutions and drive out-of-the-box ideas. So, if you’re not afraid to “roll up your sleeves” and seek to go outside your comfort zone to learn – apply here!
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Digital Lead owns the vision and the roadmap for the digital team and is accountable for planning & execution. They are also accountable for specific business KPIs and responsible for ensuring capacity demand and supply matching are upheld, on a long-term and sprint basis. They work closely with their team to ensure business value and user feedback are translated into new developments when necessary. Through their understanding of the market/industry, customer needs and tech savviness, Digital Leads ask the right questions and thereby steer their team in the right direction. They are also relationship builders, working alongside external and internal stakeholders to support their team in developing their digital products, services and platforms.
The area of responsibility for this Digital Lead is Warranty, you will be accountable for digital solutions that enable warranty operations including claim management and supplier recovery. Part of your responsibility lies in securing dependencies to our ERP systems. You will be part of the Vehicle Services and Quality team that is accountable for the development and maintenance of digital solutions that will enable Polestar service partners to provide customers with the best car service and repair experience during the vehicle lifecycle. The team is also responsible for digital solutions for quality and warranty management.
This position is located at our Lindholmen office in Gothenburg. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will…
- Effectively communicate the vision for the Digital Team to the team members as well as stakeholders outside the team and Digital Product Area
- Collaborate with business peers and the Digital Strategy team (under Deputy CDO/CTO), Head of Domain and DPM, to ensure the overarching Digital vision and solutions align with the team’s strategy and requirements
- Set the end-to-end output strategy, from inception to production, for the team’s digital products, services and platforms as well as the prioritization in terms of capacity, including flagging changes in resource needs
- Be responsible for following up on team-level KPIs and OKRs, and if needed steering the team’s direction to meet set KPIs/OKRs and support in budget planning for the Digital Product Area
Who you are
We are looking for you who have excellent listening and strong communication and collaboration skills to be able to create trust and convey complex ideas and alternatives to the team and all stakeholders in different areas (such as R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, and IT) and have an understanding and knowledge of various roles within an automotive organization and how they interact with the digital product offering.
- Proven track record of performing in a similar role, with demonstrable skills in leading teams towards a product vision in an agile setting
- Previous experience and knowledge of digital systems relating to aftermarket and warranty in the automotive industry
- Experience with the direct-to-consumer or B2B sales model.
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale-up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? It is electric by the way…