We are currently looking for a digital lead to join our team!
If you are reading this, you probably already know that Polestar is an electric performance car brand. We work hard to create a unique experience for the customer, owner, and driver. The thrill of driving the car, the digital experience of buying, owning, and controlling a Polestar require us to push the limits of technology and software development.
Sustainability has been there from the beginning, and we have set a moonshot goal for climate-neutral cars in 2030. There is an ocean of opportunities in this for talented IT professionals who want to dive in and make a difference.
About the team
In this role, you will be part of the growing Data & Analytics team who is responsible for developing data products, establishing information as a corporate asset and driving the adoption of data-driven decision making throughout the company.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
As the digital lead, you will own the vision and roadmap for master data management, which aim to provide high quality master data and reference data for the business processes and applications in the Polestar landscape. You will work with internal and external team members to ensure a successful rollout of the master data solution throughout the company.
We are looking for someone who is a confident relationship builder, working alongside internal and external stakeholders to support the team in developing, implementing and maintaining a state-of-the-art master data solution.
What you’ll do
- Drive meetings and workshops together with business stakeholders to ensure alignment in MDS rollout and MDM principles.
- Translating business requirements into technical ones
- Define MDM vision statement
- Work with enterprise architects and data leads to ensure integrity, consistency and standardization
- Design, own and implement data stewardship and governance roadmaps and workflows.
- Build and maintain stakeholder networks across business domains, acting as the point of contact for master data matters.
This position is located at our Lindholmen office in Gothenburg. We understand that work-life balance isn’t easy, and of course, welcome our employees to work flexible hours and from home a couple of days per week if needed. We believe in empowerment.
Who you are
- Proven ability to successfully lead implementation and governance of IT platforms
- Previous experience of a leadership role within the area of software and digital products or services such as a Digital lead, Product Owner or DPM, preferably within a fast-growing tech company/agency
- Strategic thinker and decision-maker with a solutions-oriented mindset who thrives in a fast, dynamic, and innovative environment.
- A person who can navigate between different perspectives and sees the holistic picture
- Ability to lead and nurture agile methodologies, as well as capability to manage priorities within the backlog and owning the roadmap
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strategic doer
- Familiarity with managing vendors & stakeholders
- Past experience delivering software in a product-centric organisation
- Familiar with architecture concepts such as event-driven messaging, microservices and Commercial Off The Shelf Software (COTS).
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Excited about trying new solutions outside standard approved
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Brave and rebellious, willing to challenge status quo
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…