- Full Time
Polestar is an electric performance car brand. We work hard to create a unique experience for the customer, owner, and driver. The thrill of driving the car, the digital experience of buying, owning, and controlling a Polestar require us to push the limits. Sustainability has been there from the beginning, and we have set a moonshot goal for carbon-neutral cars in 2030.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
At Polestar, our passion drives us. We aim to improve the society we live in by accelerating the change to sustainable mobility. You now have an opportunity to join the Polestar journey and be part of forming and shaping customer service within the German market. You will report to the Head of Commercial Operations Germany and work closely with the Customer Experience team at Polestar HQ.
As Customer Service Manager in Germany, you will be part of an agile team and, within the customer service and repair area, be responsible for driving Polestar’s development as a brand in the German market. You will act as the interface between Global Car Service & Repair Experience and Polestar Germany. The role is based in Cologne, Germany.
What you’ll do
In the role as Customer Service Manager, you will define, implement and improve working procedures of the Polestar service and repair experience. This will include implementation of Polestar’s After Sales strategy in Germany as well as improving existing set ups. You will ensure sufficient and efficient communication flows between all stakeholders as well as closely collaborate with the customer support in service and repair related matters.
Moreover, you will:
- Secure and develop the service network and dealer standards for Polestar in Germany
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction (CSAT) and net promotor score (NPS) within the service and repair experience of Polestar customers
- Secure, drive and support market activities to achieve Polestar Customer Service revenue, contribution margin and customer satisfaction targets
- Be responsible for managing regional warranty and goodwill matters related to Polestar products, including coverage, claim analysis, audit etc.
- Secure and maintain a regional Polestar training covering the required competence profiles at Polestar Service Points
Who you are
We are looking for you with a good business acumen and strong analytical skills. You have a great ability to co-operate and work in a team because you understand the importance of sharing experiences and learning from others. For you, communication is key, and you are a proactive problem solver. On top of this, you strive to work in a structured and efficient manner with a strong passion for cars and customers. We are looking for someone who understands customer needs in the automotive area as well as in other consumer areas.
Further on, we expect you to have:
- Minimum three years of experience of management within the after sales area or service strategy
- A university degree from Technical or Business-related subjects, or equivalent
- Experience in driving creative processes
- Proficient skills in German and English, both verbally and in writing, other languages are meritorious
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…