- Full Time
“If you are passionate about people and feel excited about being part of transforming a whole industry – then keep reading!”
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalysing the change to sustainable mobility. We are a team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We challenge conventions and we challenge ourselves for the purpose of innovation. We believe innovation is a team effort and each component is critical to the performance of our cars. Each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance. We are all in, dedicated on our ambition. Guiding our industry forward through pure, progressive, performance.
Our focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive us, electricity and innovation drive our cars. Our products are excellent, efficient and entertaining. In Polestar’s future, there is no room for shortcuts, excuses or compromises.
Your key responsibilities will be:
To deliver brilliant performance and a first class personal, experience for our current and future customers across the shopping and ownership journey, ensuring all requirements and service levels are achieved. Customer Care Advisor will work under supervision delivering output according to pre-defined operational and business targets.
The role is Multi skilled and will involve Customer Care activity including:
- Vehicle registrations, fleet pack assignment and order to delivery processes
- Supporting the team when required with Product, Service and Support Enquiries via Inbound Calls, Outbound Follow up Calls, Emails, Cases, Chat and Social Media Channels
- Other as required
- Brand Ambassador for Polestar and our vision for a sustainable planet
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- · Building and maintaining friendly and professional relationships with customers and team members
- Handle the majority of vehicle registrations
- Handle Fleet pack assignment
- Handle VRM assignment
- Attend all required meetings for UK delivery agents
- Support the Senior Registrations Advisor in ensuring the Outbound team have consistent updates on any potential delivery delays or issues.
- Ensure there is training across all the Customer Care Centre team to ensure levels of cover during peak times and absences
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and customer audit trail and compliance is maintained
- Keeping up to date with Product Knowledge and Policy changes via Product Briefings, Knowledge Management System and attendance at Trainings
- Escalate any potential problems to the management team using appropriate methods
- Working with other internal teams to provide a streamlined experience for vehicle registrations and deliveries
- Vehicle registration, fleet pack assignment and OTD
- Quality Scores
- Support in the training of new starters on all registration and OTD activities
- Passionate about our planet/Interest in Technology/EV
- Customer Centric/Service Focus
- Enthusiastic work ethic, positive approach to the working environment
- Energy and achievement – Results orientated
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Resilience and motivation
- Attention to detail & quality orientation
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt to different situations (Inbound, outbound, email, chat etc.)
- Good Time Management
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience in a Customer facing role
- Previous automotive or technology industry experience (desirable)
- Educated to high school level or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good IT and Computer skills (Software/ Technology)
- Able to work rotational shifts 9-5pm Monday to Friday and occasional bank holidays as required
- Able to work from home if required (required internet connection)
We are a company with strong growth focus. As we are in a phase of setting up our global organisation and developing processes and tools while growing at a high speed a strong experience is required to manage the level of complexity and fast decision taking. We are a flat organisation with a Go-Get-Attitude, and we act as a strong team to get things done to enable the business to be successful. We work with speed and engagement in a collaborative manner.
Is this you?
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don’t hesitate to submit your application if you’re interested.
At Polestar, the sky is the limit.