We have an exciting opportunity at Polestar within the department Competence Development & Product where you will work in a fast-paced and challenging organization. You will play an important role in the Polestar Germany team supporting Polestar in its growth and expansion.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
As part of the team you will develop, transform and deliver trainings for customer-facing personnel at Polestar. You will deliver the learning experiences in different formats (online webinars, hands-on trainings) as well as identify potential new trainings after assessing business needs. Furthermore, market analysis and competitor benchmarking will be an important part of this job.
You’ll be part of the German Polestar team, located in Cologne, Germany. Start in February 2023.
What you’ll do
In this role you will support cross-departmental projects with a focus on competence development and product, including creation of PowerPoint presentations, trainings and benchmark analysis.
Other tasks you will be accountable for:
- Support with translations (English to German) of market-specific content (videos, trainings and other content)
- Market analysis in preparation for new model launches
- Creation and development of trainings at market level
- Takeover, coordination and invitation management for upcoming events in Germany
- Management of department’s own pool cars
- Care of distributors, agencies, timings and databases
Who you are
We are looking for you who is flexible, independent, open-minded and easily take initiative. You have a strong communication and organizational skills. It is mandatory that you are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
We also believe you have:
- A university degree in a relevant field, focus on automotive, international management or comparable would be an advantage
- Minimum four semesters of bachelor’s degree with very good academic performance
- Very good knowledge of MS Office usage
- Driving license B
- Living in Germany
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you?
If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled, and you will be contacted regardless the outcome.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…