- Full Time
Let us describe the challenge we offer
Polestar is blazing a new trail, dedicating ourselves to the development and refinement of electric vehicle performance. We are currently looking for a structured and organized Certification Specialist colleague to strengthen our Quality team. We are looking for a person with competence in at least one of the following areas;
- Electronic systems
- Assistant systems
- Active and passive safety
This position will be based at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What you do
In this role you will be the main responsible for coordinating product certification for our global markets in order to receive required approvals. The role also includes acting as the main internal contact for legal requirement questions within the specific area.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain sufficient competence in the applicable regulatory area
- Support our R&D organization with interpretation of legal requirements
- Create detailed time-plans for the certification activities
- Lead the certification activities and manage the necessary authority contacts for the specific area of responsibility
- Manage compliance documentation and required tools
- Drive continuous improvement and develop tools and processes for certification
Who you are
You have excellent skills when it comes to documentation, planning, structure and attention to detail. You are a strong communicator as well as empathic, trustworthy and you are good at creating strong relationships with different stakeholders. You are energized by working in a creative start-up environment, taking action where you see potential and creating structure where needed.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- Excellent knowledge of certification procedures in global markets
- Ability to understand and apply complex legal requirements
- Excellent skills in communicating legal requirements and certification needs to others
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication.
Personal fit will be of great importance in this recruitment, as we are actively working to build a team with diverse experience, gender and background.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…