- Full Time
Let us describe the challenge we offer
Polestar is on a blazing a new trail, dedicating ourselves to the development and refinement of electric vehicle performance. We are currently looking for a Business Application Manager that will add invaluable support in setting up the electrical requirements & software engineering tool chain for Polestar.
If you are an innovative, open-minded person who believes that electrification is the future of the auto industry, we would like to hear from you.
This position will be based at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What you’ll do
The technology platform team is a part of the Polestar R&D. The team’s mission is to deliver Processes, Methods and Tools used for the electrical & software development and verification. The team is also responsible for managing the Polestar vehicle projects on behalf of electrical as well as proofing out new feature concepts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Setting the Polestar version of Systemweaver
- Liaise with Systemite
- Own the meta model for data storage
- Collaborate with process owners
- Creation of various exports and data consistency checks
- Fault finding and issues resolution
- Automating processes
- Support the creations of education materials & technical presentations
- Act as the company ambassador for the Systemweaver
Essentially, you will be our expert in setting up Systemweaver for Polestar
Who you are
You have a strong will to create the future of electric vehicles. You are enthusiastic, motivated, well-organized and driven. You’re not afraid to try new approaches and out of the box methods. You are eager to find solutions even if the path forward is not straight. You are talented in various programming skills, good with numbers and have no trouble finding facts and figures.
- Previous tool experience from Volvo, Geely, CEVT or AB Volvo projects
- Strong understanding of Systemweaver standard meta model
- Strong understanding of Carweaver standard meta model
- Previous experience in electrical & software development within the Automotive industry
- Good understanding of Automotive Electrical system
Desired Experience, but not a must:
- Experience writing Systemweaver / Carweaver / SETool functions, add-inns & consistency checks
- C# and Python skills
- SPA1 & SPA2 experience where SPA2 experience is more meriting
- Capital Networks experience
- eiDB experience
- Chinese and/or Swedish language skills is a plus
At Polestar, you will be part of a cross-functional and international team, with English as a natural language for written and spoken communication. Since Polestar’s in a scale up phase you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way…