- Full Time
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Driver Education team designs, develops, and launches learning experiences for Lyft drivers in the in-app and web Learning Center. We work with stakeholders across Lyft to ensure that drivers receive relevant information about updated policies and new product features. Our content spans everything from “In-app safety features” to “Ready for tax season” to “5-star driving tips” and is consumed by hundreds of thousands of new and experienced Lyft drivers. We also partner closely with the Learning Platform product team to develop the features and functionalities of the platform to support driver learning and our business objectives.
The Visual Asset Specialist will be responsible for visual asset creation, upkeep, and management of visual assets related to the Learning Center. Depending on experience, these assets could include User Interface (UI) walkthroughs, short animations, and live action video testimonials. Candidates will work closely with our Educational Content Producer and Learning Experience Designers to develop new and update existing driver tutorials. This role also provides an opportunity for growth in video editing and motion graphics skill sets based on prior experience/desire.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint, and brings people together, we’d love to meet you!
- User Interface (UI) based asset creation and updates
- Video and image compression
- Visual asset quality control (must have keen eye for details and familiarity with following brand standards)
- Digital Asset Management and organization
- Learning platform maintenance and troubleshooting
- Video asset creation
- Illustrated/Animated asset creation
- Prior experience with Digital Asset Management system
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Keynote
- Basic Xcode/Simulator knowledge
- Basic Figma knowledge
- Knowledge of Compression / Encoding (.mov, .wmv, .mp4, Apple ProRes, etc.)
- Knowledge of visual file formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc.)
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Hands-on video and audio production