At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking to hire a qualified and experienced Senior Manager of Investor Relations to its Finance team. The Senior Manager will play a critical role in Lyft’s Investor Relations (IR) team, serving as a primary spokesperson for the company and executing the internal IR function. This role requires a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Senior Manager will be an integral part of the Investor Relations and overall Finance team and will work closely with key functions across the company as well as members of Lyft’s leadership team.
- Act as a spokesperson within the investment community regarding the Company’s business model, operating results, business strategies and special developments
- Work closely with the Head of Investor Relations to develop and execute the Company’s investor relations program
- Lead on producing competitive and industry analysis, sharing key takeaways with leadership
- Lead cross-functional collaboration across Lyft to ensure a consistent corporate image is presented to analysts, investors, media, and all external parties
- Provide senior management with feedback and recommendations related to discussions with the investment community, as well as commentary regarding events within the market and industry
- Assist investors and analysts in modeling the company’s historical financial statements
- Lead many operational aspects of quarterly earnings—including preparation of quarterly press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A documents, investor presentations and other associated materials; assist in drafting annual and quarterly SEC filings
- Help manage the Company’s participation in investor and analyst events such as conferences, meetings, non-deal roadshows, and annual shareholder meetings
- Work closely with senior staff on internal and external financial planning, forecasting, and reporting
- Support M&A activities across the finance function as needed
- 8+ years of professional experience in investor relations, equity research, investment banking, corporate development, or other Wall Street position
- Experience with a high-growth, publicly traded technology company is preferred, ideally in an investor relations role
- High degree of financial literacy, including GAAP accounting practices
- Strong understanding of valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- Thorough knowledge of Reg FD and other SEC disclosure rules and regulations
- Advanced analytical skills with an ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong ability to interpret information and financial concepts and apply them in business analysis situations
- Advanced communication skills (written and oral) and relationship skills
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software; familiarity with IR focused software/tools preferred
- Keen intellect, unquestioned ethics, a sense of urgency, and the ability to simultaneously execute on both tactical and strategic projects with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong passion for Lyft’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Some travel may be required
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Delaware, Kansas, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $150,000-$160,000 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.