At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, who wants to help us drive our operating partner strategy and delivery.
As the Partner Operations Lead on our Transit, Bikes, and Scooters (TBS) team, you will be working closely with senior management and local operations teams to refine our operating partner strategy and manage these partner relationships. Our current operating partner model varies by location, and includes both full service providers and staffing partners.
The Partner Operations Lead will be a part of the TBS Central Operations team, which focuses on process improvement and operational efficiency. The Central Operations team owns standards of work for our local teams and is responsible for driving down expenses, maintaining quality, and improving overall operational excellence.
You’ll be responsible for supporting local teams with service agreement contract strategy, SLA performance management, and operating partner relationship management. You will work closely with local operations, cross-functional central operations teams, data science, product, legal, supply chain and strategic sourcing. You are highly trustworthy and can facilitate problem solving meetings with external partners and Lyft senior leadership with little oversight.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint and brings people together, we’d love to meet you!
- Support business leaders with operating partner strategy and management
- Analyze and distribute accurate, comprehensive, and timely information on operating Partner performance
- Lead operating Partner Statement of Work development with business owners and negotiate new terms or amendments as required
- Act as liaison between operating partners and cross-functional internal departments and teams to ensure timely and quality deliverables from our operating partners
- Participate in interdisciplinary and interdepartmental operating partner related team meetings and calls
- Create and maintain system for record keeping of all operating partner contracts and contract amendments
- Coordinate data science support to create new reporting needed for the monitoring of operating partners
- Lead business case development for special projects related to partner
- 4+ year of experience in consulting, contract or vendor management, or related
- Comfortable presenting to executive leadership, both internal and external
- Highly trustworthy and professional; able to manage critical business performance metrics
- Creative problem solving and ability to work quickly and iteratively
- Process orientation with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, relationship building, influencing skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management ability under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- A passion for operations and operational improvement
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $82,280-$101,200 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.