At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. We imagine a world where cities are designed around people rather than cars. We have a bold vision and a clear plan to get there. We’re already making progress.
We’re looking for an experienced Employer Brand Manager to position Lyft as an Employer of Choice, develop and deliver communications campaigns, organize events, and be a liaison for the community. An ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who is curious, engaged around emerging trends and thrives on igniting, shaping, and sustaining stories about our Ukrainian and global vision. This position will report to Site Leads and will work closely with the Talent, People, Talent Brand, Engineering, Recruitment, People and other teams.
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing strategic consumer communications plans, making use of all of the tools in the modern communications toolbox, including earned media, owned content, partnerships. You’ll help tell consumer-first stories around our products, partnerships with media and NGOs engage in cultural moments and trends.
We’re a fun team with an important role at a mission-driven company with strong values. Come and join us!
- Stay on the leading edge of recruitment marketing by doing competitive analysis and measuring recruitment marketing success compared to the best in the industry
- Become an expert in Lyft brand standards, social strategy, and company narratives.
- In close partnership with Lyft Talent Brand team leverage Lyft EVP to create local talent communications strategy and content plan.
- Contribute to employer branding strategy for recruiting talent using tools such as recruitment videos, blog posts, social media, and in-person experiences
- Partner with internal Global engineering, Communications, Legal, People and other teams to drive initiatives forward.
- Work directly with local communities to ensure they are aligned with brand positioning and familiar with Lyft’s values.
- B.S. in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, PR or related field.
- An experienced Employer Branding Manager, with 5+ years of experience in communications and branding roles, and at least 2 years of hands-on Employer Branding experience
- Bringing proven hands-on experience in talent brand strategy, content creation, messaging, brand awareness, campaigns, landing pages, email marketing and events with measurable impact.
- Deep experience building constructive relationships with top-tier reporters, editors and influencers.
- Proven experience as a trusted communications advisor to business partners and leaders.
- Able to lead and execute on your own large scale projects with multiple stakeholders locally and within a global team – a must
- Experience in working with global cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Health insurance, life and personal accident insurance benefits
- Mental health benefits
- 28 days for paid time off in addition to 12 observed holidays and additional recharge days off throughout the year
- Family building benefits
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible