At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft Business provides affordable transportation solutions to help organizations move the people they serve — from employees, to patients, customers, and more. We help organizations drive their business forward through on demand rides and transportation solutions. With an evolving and growing business audience, the opportunity is for Lyft to be the leading solution for Enterprise and SMB buyers across use cases such as healthcare, automotive, employer solutions, and others.
We are looking for a B2B Growth Marketing leader to join our Lyft Business Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Business Marketing. They will own the overall strategy and execution of our demand generation, lifecycle marketing, content, and marketing operations. You will partner with the SMB, Enterprise and Government sales teams and will own the strategy for both direct (inbound and outbound) and indirect campaigns. This leader must thrive in a matrixed organization, exhibit excellent analytical skills, have a strong bias for action, a passion for solving business problems, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will lead a team and manage our B2B marketing channels to identify new leads and nurture them through our marketing and sales funnels. Your key strength is developing creative business growth strategies and leading a happy and high performing team to execute acquisition, expansion, and retention campaigns that achieve revenue growth targets.
- Expand the overall growth strategy, including inbound and outbound, leveraging experience in organic and paid channels, offline and account based marketing
- Develop and manage the Demand Generation marketing plan across channels including campaigns, execution, and reporting & analytics
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Operations, and other Marketing teams to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product campaign piece of content
- Develop inbound outbound demand generation strategy for online and offline channels including: Email, Web, Paid Search & Social, Programmatic, Retargeting, Direct mail, Events, Webinars, ABM, Content Syndication, and more.
- Develop reporting metrics and analysis to measure the impact of our Marketing investments and improve pipeline performance
- Own the lifecycle strategy & execute nurture programs that personalize content by buyer persona, use case, and industry verticals
- Manage, and grow a happy and high performing B2B growth marketing team in close partnership with product marketing and sales.
- 10+ years experience in a fast paced environment, ideally with an enterprise SaaS product or B2B and B2B2C marketplace
- 5+ years in a leadership role with experience leading growth marketing teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Marketing Automation and CMS platforms, measurement tools, Ad platforms (Google, Meta, LinkedIn), LeanData, Mode, DemandBase, ON24,…
- Data-driven executive who developed shared measurement and tracking of growth marketing programs for marketing and sales
- Excellent budget and project management experience and demonstrable results with multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven experience scaling growth (e.g. inbound/outbound marketing, Email marketing, Web experiences, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Portfolio of compelling content marketing programs that helped drive B2B customer acquisition, engagement and increase industry credibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm for creating new data-centric experiments and utilizing new marketing channels.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment and juggling both short and long term priorities along with daily demands
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.