- Full Time
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our Cincinnati team, full-time. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants and current drivers at our local facilities and preparing them for the exciting road ahead. This position will report into the Operations Lead. If you consider yourself a self-starter, can find comfort in ambiguity, and don’t shy away from solving problems, you just passed the first test! If you love working with people, and the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Cincinnati sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Assist in guiding drivers through the rental onboarding process
- Clearly communicate with and educate drivers one-on-one
- Prepare new drivers for what to expect and how to be successful on the road in Express Drive
- Assist with vehicle transportation, vehicle cleanings, re-fueling vehicles, and rental preparation
- Rental preparation includes cleaning, assist with the daily cleaning and detailing activities which include but are not limited to: Detailing, vacuuming, and cleaning vehicle exterior and interior components Interior vehicle sanitization; tasks will be completed by hand with the assistance of appropriate equipment
- Assist with maintaining and organizing vehicle parking lot
- Work with current drivers to problem solve and assist with resolving any issues they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some early mornings or evening hours
- Maintain and adhere to the State of Ohio and Lyft safety protocols related to COVID-19
- Not remote; 5 days on site (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm)
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people!
- Must have a strong work ethic and a bias for taking action
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize daily work activities with minimal supervision
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time during the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Familiarity with the greater Cincinnati area
- Excellent, verbal and written communication
- Experience working with consumer vehicle rentals or fleet operations is nice to have, but not required
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds on an as needed basis, not frequently
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
The expected pay range for this position in the US is $17.10 – $18.70/hour. Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.