At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Lyft Business Team is changing the way organizations leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, and meeting the needs of our clients and their people, from employees to customers and students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging and rewarding and we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems and delighting our customers.
As a Lyft Business Associate on the SMB team, you will help small and medium-size business owners by learning their business objectives and helping them use Lyft to improve their business operations and customer experience. If you’re interested in being a part of the biggest revolution in generations, the redesigning of cities around people, not cars, join us.
- High volume role, following up on inbound leads from small and medium-size business about Lyft Business tools
- Meet daily and monthly goals
- Moving businesses through the onboarding process from initial lead to a business taking its first ride with Lyft Business
- Making outbound calls to inbound leads, email prospecting, running onboarding meetings with clients
- Manage and update opportunities and notes in Salesforce
- Participate in weekly trainings, 1:1’s, and company-wide meetings in order to develop and grow
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM tools is a plus
- Experience with prospecting and sales email automation tools is a plus
- Coachable – you are the type of person who loves feedback and actively seeks it
- Ambitious and not afraid of putting yourself out there
- Excellent communication skills – A big part of the role is talking to clients on the phone
- Possess a competitive spirit and are excited to prove not to others, but to yourself, what you are capable of
- High energy, you like to get things done and make things happen
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is a plus
- Be willing to ask for help- How can we help you when you are struggling if you never ask for help!
- Recent college graduate looking for your first corporate role or a part-time student who wants/is able to prioritize work while also going to school
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $26.61 – $31.31 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.