Analytics Lead – Growth Platforms and Products
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Data and analytics are at the heart of Lyft’s products and decision-making. As a member of the Product Analytics team, you will work in a dynamic environment, where we embrace moving quickly to build the world’s best transportation products. Analytics Leads take on a variety of problems ranging from shaping critical business decisions to prioritizing product roadmaps and identifying growth opportunities. We’re looking for a passionate, driven Analytics Lead to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems in ridesharing.
We are looking for an experienced analyst to lead Growth Platforms & Products efforts within the Rideshare organization.
The mission for our Growth Platforms & Products teams is to enable new features, communications and partnership activities to be an extension of the Lyft product surface, delivering reliably great experiences and insane value for Lyft users. The team builds and maintains a number of core products and partnerships that enable Lyft to grow faster.
Our team is heavily cross-functional as we sit at the intersection between Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Data Science and Applied Machine Learning. You’ll own workstreams, analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that provide insights. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights and actionable recommendations that will drive impact.
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and ruthless prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity and leverage findings to scale our business
- Build dashboards, create business cases, and help perform impact sizing for new features
- Manage, build and automate models and reporting to provide teams with actionable insights on deliverability, engagement, and business impact
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in leading high visibility projects and influencing others in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in communicating with and presenting to senior leaders and data storytelling
- 5+ years experience in management consulting, strategic data science/analytics roles in a technology company, or an equivalent analytical role in a high growth startup
- Experiencing managing experiments, prioritizing against different projects, and leading teams in experiment design, business metrics, and implementation
- MBA a plus
- Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage, influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to use data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks
- Strong product and user experience sense
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Team leadership that inspires high performance while supporting and coaching team members
- Understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Proficiency in SQL; Python a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $118,250-$139,150 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.