At Genesis, we’ve rethought our business and created cars that combine performance, quality, design and innovation into a complete package.
It’s time you rethink what you expect from an employer.
At Genesis, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. We believe in our people and realize that our success is a direct result of our commitment in offering you great opportunities for your career. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
~ Develop, implement and manage parts and accessory sales plan for Genesis in the US. Develop effective relationships with Regions, Retailers, MOBIS and internal management to promote parts programs. Achieve Parts Sales objectives on Parts, Accessories, PNVS, and implement other strategic projects assigned by management.
~ Support the company’s parts and accessory sales revenue and profit objectives by managing and overseeing accessories and collision sales, assisting as needed with accessory development planning and operationalizing sales and promotions for accessories with regions, dealers, MOBIS and 3rd party accessory suppliers.
~ Create an exclusive GMA P&A profit center to track sales, profit and opportunities in the future.
~ Be an active member of the Genesis Aftersales team in developing the overarching strategy, as well as operationally delivering the quantitative and qualitative objectives on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop Sales Programs to increase Parts Sales Wholesale and Sales operation activities:
- Principal project management lead responsible for the development and execution of all parts sales programs including but not limited to: Wholesale Marketing Plans, Wholesale Marketing Programs, Gray Market/Aftermarket/Counterfeit activity coordination with MPA and Genesis’ Legal Division, and publication of wholesale related materials.
- Accessory Sales, Dealer Install Option and Port Install Option:
- Strategize with MPA Accessory Group and Service team to promote and deliver accessory sales through an integrated sales plan that includes Point of Sales display, dealer communication, field communication, inventory planning (and authorization).
- In conjunction with MPA and Genesis’ Sales Department, identify PIO needs during the process of a vehicle launch. Examine and determine whether expedited freight and additional inventory is necessary to ensure smooth and uninterrupted supply of PIO items to support vehicles sales, and to achieve PIO objectives.
- Analyze and approve expedited shipments, evaluate, and determine accessory orders, and oversee overall accessory inventory and Months of Supply.
- Oversee Sales Reporting
- Manage the key performance indicators in accordance with business needs.
- Review reports generated by staff members which track regional, district, dealer, or parts performance trends that are routinely distributed to field staff and executive management for accuracy and timely publication.
- Oversee Parts Planning Manager and responsibility for parts order/return processing and programs
- Effectively coach, counsel and develop staff. Utilizing the diverse talents of the staff by efficiently managing staff’s time, materials and budget while focusing on the goals and vision of the division and company.
Program / Process Management includes:
- Develop and publish program documentation (FAQs, Guidelines, Announcement Letters, etc.)
- Develop and publish weekly/monthly program performance reporting and analysis
- Work with the Training team to develop retailer training materials as required
- Manage business partners and serve as main point of contact, communicating and escalating to Sr. Group Manager, Owner Experience as required
- Document and maintain department procedure & policy for above programs/processes.
- Address questions or inquiries about above programs/processes from National and Region staff, retailers and guests.
- Develop business requirements, test scripts and perform user acceptance testing as required.
- Maintain supplier agreements, change orders, purchase requests, purchase orders, and invoices. Facilitate processing and approvals with internal departments.
- Maintain budget, including annual development, monthly accruals, ongoing monitoring and reconciliation. Includes overall department budget and individual budgets for above programs.
- Perform other duties and assignments as determined by management.
~ Communicate and resolve issues to management and business partners.
~ Manage activities and performance of business partners and timelines.Expense report and invoice approval.
~ Conduct hiring interviews, make hiring recommendations, extend approved hiring offers. Prepare and conduct annual reviews and employee development plans. Recommend annual merit increase allocation.
~ Must be a high school graduate.
~ Bachelor’s degree preferred.
~ Master's degree a plus
~ Ten plus years OEM experience in the area of parts operations required.
~ Three to four years of supervisory experience desired.
~ Retailer Parts management experience strongly preferred.
~ Project Management experience desirable.
~ Budget Management experience desirable.
Skill / Knowledge:
~ Excellent interpersonal skills
~ Ability to manage multiple, complex programs.
~ Excellent presentation skills.
~ Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
~ Knowledge of computerized spreadsheet, e-mail and word processing programs. Is proficient in computer usage (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, etc.) Basic SQL, AS/400 or mainframe knowledge desired.
~ Ability to develop, implement and manage national marketing plan and budget.
~ Communication skills to prepare and deliver formal presentations to executive management, Regions and Dealers.
~ Writing skills to prepare proposals and business correspondence.
~ Driver’s license and good driving record required in order to drive a company car.
~ Normal office duties.
~ Business travel as needed.
Our Company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines set forth by federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this form is sought in good faith and will not be used to discriminate against the applicant based on race, religion or creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, marital status, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, or related circumstances), gender identity, gender expression, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, family care or medical leave status, military and veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local laws.