- Full Time
As Head of Talent Acquisition, you are responsible for designing and implementing people and organizational framework such as HR standards (policies, compensation & benefits, HR processes and programs) as well as leading key strategic people agenda such as talent identification, succession planning, workforce planning and organizational design.
We want you to:
o Develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy in order to attract and onboard the right talent to deliver our growth
- Proactively monitor industry dynamics and market trends and anticipate how these trends will impact talent acquisition, providing expert insights and recommendations
- Partner with other people functions to drive strategic workforce planning, including succession planning and talent mobility
- Own and design the talent pool (internal & external) scheme and constantly update it, ensuring the value added usage of the talent pool
- Parnter with the compensation & benefits team to monitor market movement and salary banding to ensure a competitive advantage, staying ahead of market forces through research and analytics
o Design and implement effective talent acquisition process along the full TA process, and implement sophisticated and relevant technology that supports the TA process utilizing SuccessFactors and other systems.
- Design and operate TA based on effective and efficient sourcing, channel, and selection processes
- Establish candidate and hiring manager journey maps and ensure TA processes are defined with a key objective of delivering the right experience effectively and efficiently
- Conduct data analytics along the TA process to define success metrics, KPIs, measure productivity, communicate to internal customers and inform strategic decision making
- Own the SuccessFactors’ recruitment module and design the system to accommodate defined TA process.
- Provide proper trainings to hiring managers
o Develop and manage a compelling employer brand and employer value proposition
- Ensure an effective social media presence, defining and shaping unique candidate experiences across the TA lifecycle
- Partner with internal communication and marketing functions to create inspiring employer branding contents that not only attracts talents but also can inspire internal talents and employees.
- Own career website and continuously update contents and enhance the website
- University Degree (Bachelor/MBA etc.)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in related position or specialization
- Strong people leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities and achieve results in a fast growing organization
- Ability to analyse, interpret and communicate a range of complex information
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to excel change, inspire and motivate others
- Fluency in English
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, plus:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work policy
- Continued learning and professional development
- Car sharing and lease mobility program
- Complimentary nutritious food and drink in our canteen
- Complimentary fitness facility and company sport activities such as tennis, soccer, yoga, etc.