Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Supervises the Team Leaders and Members responsible for the material replenishment, kitting, sequencing and handling within the manufacturing facility and warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the flow of materials and containers in support of Production.
- Manages the unloading of materials from delivery vehicles and the return of dunnage and empty containers.
- Manages the internal material replenishment process.
- Provide input and support for material replenishment methods and material flow strategies.
- Responsible for the movement and processing of non-conforming and scrap material.
- Drives resolution on non-conforming material to keep “hold” material to a minimum.
- Coordinates operational changes with Production and Materials departments.
- Responsible for the care and proper use of material handling equipment.
- Coordinates activities with Production Control to resolve materials shortages.
- Helps create and utilizes Standardized Work
- Responsible for managing material flows in a manner that supports a FIFO strategy.
- Manages the cycle counting of inventory.
- Supervises and supports Team Leaders and Team Members.
- Empowers employees to continuously improve their processes and supports their initiatives by eliminating constraints and resolving problems through a team-oriented approach.
- Maintains good labor practices.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees.
- Maintains employee’s records regarding safety, ergonomics, discrepancies, vacations, attendance, and O/T.
- Cross training across different roles in production control.
- Experience with Materials Requirement Planning “MRP” Software such as SAP Preferred.
- 3 years of previous Supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point, and Outlook programs.
- Leadership skills preferred.
- Ability to set tasks and responsibilities
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Strong team orientation and cross functional attitude.
- College degree preferred
Annual Salary Range:
($92K – $115K), plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.