Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to design, develop FF.com website. Basically, you’ll join scrum team and will be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field
- Previous experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Good Communication skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.