Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Product Trainer, Western Region, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to develop, grow, and execute FF’s Direct Sales Model in its key launch markets. This role is an FF self-owned, and partner owned showroom facing brand ambassador responsible for training related to product information, specifications, differentiations, and functionalities across the entire FF Ecosystem product line & new launches.
You will work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to advocate for and ensure a seamless and premium Online-to-offline retail experience, leveraging and integrating digital technologies and systems in accordance with corporate and regional objectives. You will further serve to enhance showroom employee soft skill abilities, including customer consultation, sales delivery, demo drive, and various sales and aftersales process trainings.
Besides training FF self-owned and partner owned showroom employees, this role is a subject matter expert and is expected to participate in training research and the curriculum design processes for initial and continuing training program efficacy.
Under the direction of the Sr. Area Manager, Western Region, this role will support Faraday Future’s business objectives providing training solutions that are aligned with the overall Sales and Product Training Strategy. This role will also be involved in National and Regional event coordination, attendance, and facilitation, including but not limited to live vehicle demonstrations and content development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in automotive industry
- 7+ years of experience in training development and/or facilitating classes
- Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for automotive sales
- Proven track record of working successfully with external business partners
- Top-notch speaking and presentation skills
- Project management – ability to manage teams to achieve organizational objectives
- Track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal departments, strategic partners/vendors and field teams to ensure successful go-to-market introductions
- Have a deep knowledge of the automotive business and you are always up-to-date about external future trends within assigned area
- Strong familiarity with US auto dealership franchise and knowledge of direct sales operations
- You are a naturally strong leader and facilitator with proven experience leading diverse competences.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive, you can navigate in unknown, and you are able to act in international group with many different stakeholders
- Working experience in customer facing retail operations with previous experience in EV operations/marketing within a vehicle manufacturer
- Comprehensive understanding of retail processes, customer journeys, and CRM concepts
- Customer orientation – experience with retail sales environments providing premium customer experience, consistent with brand image
- Ability to define, implement and drive workflows and plans while managing timelines, communications, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, and any other issues that arise for retail project launches
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art AR & VR technologies used in retail applications
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the EV and technology fields and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
Annual Salary Range:
$102,500 to $128,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.