Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Online Sales Specialist for FF’s Sales group, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to support development, launch and manage FF’s strategy and activities within its Sales programs. Overall, you will be the human connection for our online brand, managing both new and existing customers. To accomplish this – you will develop and optimize best practices for the highest level of customer service to all future owners.
You will be responsible for promoting a smooth and premium customer experience throughout the purchasing process of FF vehicles and a premium experience for all FF Users, to achieve and maintain first in class service excellence and reputation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with strong proven operations, communications and/or project management expertise
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales and/or customer service
- Proven knowledge and passion for customer service, automotive, technology, and sales.
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems to achieve common goals
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Ability to meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Proficient with productivity tools (email, MS Office, CRM applications)
- Valid US Driver’s License and/or State ID and ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License
- Ability to travel 30%-40%
- Ability to work weekends on a regular schedule as needed.
- Working experience in customer facing EV program operations with previous experience in EV operations/marketing within a vehicle manufacturer
- Customer orientation – experience in Electric Vehicle sales providing premium customer experience, consistent with brand image
- Can support development of customer-facing content
- Can provide operational/customer perspective, promoting a customer first orientation, for business decisions and with internal and external partners
- An innovative, customer-centric mindset and approach
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the EV and technology fields and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
- Ability to define, implement and drive workflows and plans while managing timelines, communications, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, and any other issues that arise for vehicle and project launches
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with internal departments.
- Program training support for internal and external audiences
- Fluency in Mandarin
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.