Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Manager, Financial Services, Insurance, & Risk Management, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to develop and execute FF’s financial services & insurance product portfolio and related risk management strategies in North America, and collaborate with strategic partners to support the launch of loan, lease, subscription, and insurance products. This role requires the ability to negotiate with partners to secure access to white-labeled financial services products. You will work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to advocate for and ensure a seamless and premium Online-to-offline retail experience, leveraging and integrating digital technologies and systems.
You will be responsible for developing, proposing, and presenting financial services, insurance, and FS risk management strategies and translating them into a Go-to-market and an annual operational plan. You will also support the adaptation of financial services product offerings & customer journeys according to unique local market and regulatory conditions. You will engage with and manage relationships with industry partners, including negotiation of contracts, revenue sharing structures, and other partner benefits. This role requires you to proactively identify potential conflicts with multiple FS partners operating among various retail channels and manage potential conflict through transparent communication and by supporting adherence to channel rules of engagement.
This role requires the ability to travel – domestically up to 15%; internationally as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience within the automotive financial services, risk management, and/or insurance industries
- Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for automotive financial services products, as well as related Residual Value (RV) & credit risk management strategies
- Proven track record of working successfully with external business partners
- Top-notch negotiation and partner/vendor management skills
- Project management – ability to manage teams to achieve organizational objectives
- Track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal departments, strategic partners/vendors and field teams to ensure successful go-to-market introductions
- Strong familiarity with US auto finance and expert knowledge of loan, lease, subscription and other alternative financing structures
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (statistical, mathematical, data)
- Able to develop and track KPI’s for financial services, insurance, and risk management partners and vendors and create action plans to achieve desired targets
- Partner relations/management – foster positive relations, negotiate, and hold partners accountable to key metrics, collaborate to improve customer experience
- Working experience in customer-facing retail operations with previous experience in EV operations/marketing within a vehicle manufacturer
- Comprehensive understanding of retail processes, customer journeys, and CRM concepts
- A wide range of experience with auto finance, underwriting, compliance, and residual value & credit risk management strategies.
- Knowledge of white-label auto finance products; experience working with banks/underwriting partners to develop competitive financial product offerings.
- Experience working with vendors, contractors, and other third-party stakeholders on executing programs to support the consumer finance journey in alignment with FF’s direct sales model.
- Customer orientation – experience with retail sales environments providing premium customer experience, consistent with brand image
- Ability to define, implement and drive workflows and plans while managing timelines, communications, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, and any other issues that arise for retail project launches
- Proven track record of executing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art AR & VR technologies used in retail applications
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the EV and technology fields and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
Annual Salary Range:
$118,500 to $154,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.