Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Manager of Aftersales Business Development, User & Partner programs for FF’s Aftersales group, you will be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to support development, launch and manage FF’s strategy and activities within its Aftersales programs. Overall, you will ensure that FF’s aftersales business and customer strategy is focused and aligned to deliver the premium and robust products and services to our Faraday Future users. To accomplish this – you will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships as well as managing the internal and external partners selected to deliver the class-leading programs.
You will be responsible for the successful development, delivery and management of customer facing operations, together with internal and external partners/supplier, and for promoting a smooth and premium customer experience throughout the organization. You will also support the strategy and development of CRM communications for all programs. This role combines project management with the application of business acumen to scope and execute on seamless customer aftersales programs.
To ensure smooth and premium ongoing customer operations, this role is directly involved in the development of the programs and provides strategic guidance to teams and executives throughout the organization. You will also maintain management and budget responsibility across your area of responsibility.
You will meet objectives to ensure successful program design and execution for a premium experience for all FF Users, to achieve and maintain first in class service excellence and reputation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Communications, Engineering or Project Management
- Other bachelor’s degree with strong proven operations, communications and/or project management expertise
- 8+ years of experience in the Automotive EV industry, charging, customer service, vendor management
- Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for customer service, automotive, technology, retail marketing, sales, and aftersales fields
- In depth understanding and experience in scaling businesses and operations
- Ability to define, implement and drive workflows and plans while managing timelines, communications, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, and any other issues that arise for vehicle and project launches
- Project management – ability to manage teams to achieve organizational objectives
- Influencing and negotiation skills – collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence program development, marketing/ promotion, and ongoing program design and execution, based on current program metrics/ analysis
- Track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal departments, strategic partners/vendors and field teams to ensure successful go-to-market introductions
- Program training support for internal and external audiences
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems to achieve common goals
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Computer proficiency – skilled in the use of office and project management software
- Problem solving
- Masters degree in Business, Engineering or other applicable field of study
- Working experience in customer facing EV program operations with previous experience in EV operations/marketing within a vehicle manufacturer
- Customer orientation – experience in Electric Vehicle sales and infrastructure programs providing premium customer experience, consistent with brand image
- Support development of customer-facing content, CRM and marketing strategy/outreach
- Provides operational/customer perspective, promoting a customer first orientation, for general business decisions and with internal and external partners, suppliers
- Partner relations/management – develop partner relations, negotiate, and hold partners accountable to key metrics, collaborate to improve customer experience
- Marketing and/or marketing research – ability to gather and interpret qualitative, quantitative feedback and KPI data to assess program success and create action plans to achieve desired targets
- A broad range of experience with sales, strategic planning, aftersales, retail marketing, and project management
- Proven track record of executing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Experience with training curriculum development for internal and external audiences
- An innovative, customer-centric mindset and approach
- Developed experiential programs and services for premium and luxury brands
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the EV and technology fields and a commitment to global change
Annual Salary Range:
$118,000 to $154,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.