Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
In this position, you’ll be supporting FF in how we communicate with media, investors, shareholders, government authorities and the financial community. Basically, you’ll ensure that the financial community, investors, industry professionals, media and the general public (including future FF 91 owner’s) know who we are, what we do, why it matters and how we’re different from all of the other EV companies. We believe a good public relations strategy can positively influence investor relations and vice versa.
- Help define Public Relations, Investor Relations and Internal Communications strategies for a variety of audiences that achieve business objectives.
- Develop and execute tactical components to drive shareholder value and ensure achievement of all investor relations goals in a legally compliant manner
- Maintain a strong understanding of Faraday Future’s business and strategy, economic models, financial results, industry trends, and operational developments
- Manage production of all financial communications collateral, including financial news and earnings releases, conference call scripts, investor presentations, IR website content, letters to shareholders and investor fact sheets
- Define and manage the strategy, planning, and implementation of a robust social media presence.
- Actively manage and direct external agency partners.
- Develop and manage relationships with current key analysts and institutional investors
- Build new relationships with potential analysts and institutional investors
- Develop and deepen engagement with retail investors
- Keep clients abreast of Wall Street expectations, investor questions, industry conferences, competitor developments, and trading activity
- Support client management.
- A minimum of 3-5+ years investment community experience either as a buy- or sell-side analyst, ideally in the technology, auto technology or automotive sectors.
- Proven track record in developing and managing relationships with Wall Street and the media
- Maintain existing relationships with long institutional investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Communications or related field or MBA
- Ability to present in front of management teams and board of directors with confidence and persuasion.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working, building, managing a cohesive team
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Computer skills a must (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Bloomberg)
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to plan and communicate the strategy and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for results.
- Savviness and understanding of social media
- Experience in Investor Relations, either in corporate, consultancy, or some corporate experience preferred
Annual Salary Range:
($118K – $154K), plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.