Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Human Resources Manager, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategies. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies , systems, tactics and procedures across the organization. Oversee a performance management system to drive high performance. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Demonstrate experience with Human Resources metrics. Basically, you’ll ensure that the Human Resources department is achieving company’s goals as we continue to scale.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Performance Management experience
- Training and Development
- Center of Excellence experience (COE)
- Benefits knowledge (in depth knowledge – not simply we work with a broker)
- New hire onboarding process
- Solid track record of initiating and leading Human Resources Projects through to completion
- Strong familiarity with HRIS
- Initiative and ability to “make things happen”
- B.S. in Human Resources
- Multi-site experience (Global experience is preferred)
- Start-up experience
- Team player mentality, but comfortable being held accountable to individual contributions
- SHRM and/or PHR certification is desirable
- M.S. in Human Resources or M.B.A.
- A wide range of experience with people management
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
Annual Salary Range:
$120,000 to $150,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.