With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the centre of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Manager, Technical Support
What You Will Be Doing
Customer Support performs a crucial role in differentiating ChargePoint from its competition. We are ever changing, hard-working and growing fast!
Our charging stations are all connected with our cloud system which allows for a great level of remote troubleshooting, configuration and software updates. Using your superior communication skills and logical approach, you will diagnose problems, assess needs, and create solutions to resolve issues. As needed, you will be able to access our Engineering organization to get advance guidance and support. More specifically you will:
- Use your technical knowledge to identify and resolve network and hardware problems; including those related to the integration with 3rd party equipment and solutions (e.g. roaming)
- Provide support and cooperate with the Engineering teams of Electric Vehicle manufacturers, Fleet Managers, Field Technicians, as well as owners of our charging stations and drivers;
- Organize your work, communicate via our case management system, and also maintain direct phone communication with the relevant internal and external parties;
- Help coordinate the installation/repair of chargers with our field service partners and assist customers with the activation and configuration of their chargers.
- You evolve and adapt along with the company as it innovates and develops our products and services, keeping up with the E(V)revolution!
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- (Minimum of) 2 years experience in a customer service or technical support environment.
- Fluent/Native in French and excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to learn and stay current on the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions
- Can independently set high standards of performance for yourself.
- Take responsibility and accountability for successfully completing tasks.
- Comfortable with making next-step decisions and excited by “thinking outside of the box”
- Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours (if required)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our European Headquarters are located in Amsterdam. However, remote working is 100% possible and we are happy for you to be located in either the Netherlands, UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria and/or Romania
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.