- Full Time
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in implementing Teamcenter as an end to end PLM for ChargePoint.
- Assist in migrating data from existing system (Arena) to Teamcenter.
- Integrate Teamcenter with Cadence Allegro and manage ECAD library in Teamcenter
- Integrate Teamcenter with ERP(Netsuite)
- Support Teamcenter customisations
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Strong experience of developing Teamcenter customizations to implement PLM processes in the following domains: (1) Teamcenter integrations with Cadence Allegro/CIP and ECAD library management; (2) Management of Product Configuration; (3) Parts Classification; (4) Parts & BOM Structuring & Strategy (eBOM, mBOM, BOP, Service BOM etc.); and (5) PLM Integrations with ERP (Netsuite), MES and other Enterprise Applications
- Hands on experience with Defining and executing data migration conversion strategy and technical plan
- Own all components of the technical solution, including solution specifications, software configuration & code, integrations, data model and associated IT infrastructure
- Create designs, application architecture & coding standards that are reusable, efficient, scalable, and meet the needs of the business
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of Teamcenter experience
- Should have strong working knowledge of ITK, C++ based SOA services, web-services, REST APIs, Java, AngularJS, XML, XSLT, BMIDE
- Working knowledge of customizing Teamcenter modules like: Structure Manager, Workflow Designer, Change Management BOM management, PLMXML Administration, Query builder, TC preferences, ACLs etc
- Export/import data using PLMXML and IPS Upload
- Teamcenter – ERP integration experience
- Hands on Teamcenter-ECAD integration experience
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.