With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Software Manager – Test Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
ChargePoint is looking for an outstanding engineer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building software for validating hardware quality using a next generation test automation framework. You will work independently on design, implementation, and testing of new features in a rapidly evolving hardware test system.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Collaborate cross-functionally to evaluate, prioritise, and create solutions for pain points in the current Factory Test Station deployments
- Support internal stakeholders, participate in design and code reviews, and mentor other members of the team
- 5-8 years of experience in software development, dev ops, or SRE
- Proficient in an Object Oriented programming language, such as Python (preferred) or C++
- Comfortable working in a Linux based environment for development and application deployment
- Experience deploying, monitoring, supporting (at least) hundreds of remote Linux workstations
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working in a Factory Dev Ops or Factory SRE Role – Desired.
- Experience developing a framework for software or hardware test automation
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.