With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Director Software Engineering Programm Management
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you are responsible for managing software programmes and projects in the e-mobility environment. You work cross-departmental with product management and development teams for hardware, platform/embedded and cloud/mobile and ensure that product deliveries are made on time and meet the requirements. Organisation und Planung der Programm- und Projektabwicklung mit den zuständigen Teams.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Development and implementation of product roadmaps in coordination with product management as well as planning of the temporal implementation
- Communication and cooperation with stakeholders from product/portfolio management, development and management
- Implementation and further development of agile methods in the organisation (especially SCRUM)
- Control and organisation of project teams with agile methods
- Regular reporting of the programme and project status to the relevant stakeholders as well as implementation of risk and escalation management
- Planning and management of resource
- Completed education in (business-) informatics, software development or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in programme/project management in software development
- Ability to work efficiently with new technologies and industry trends
- Experience with agile methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- Knowledge of project and programme management methodologies
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Flexibility to work with globally distributed teams
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.