With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
4-6 month Contract
Senior Manager, Global People Operations
What You Will Be Doing
As Senior HR Generalist, you will be responsible for ensuring wide range of HR tasks such as but not limited to Onboarding, Offboarding and HR supported activities. You will use the ChargePoint Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. This person should have experience HR processes in US, Canada and Mexico. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Manage employee global onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Manage employee global offboarding administration
- Manage employee global organizational changes
- Ability to answer Tier one employee queries in a timely manner
- Support the global people operations team with adhoc projects
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic form
- Good eye for identifying process improvements
- Experience with managing COVID related inquires for the US and Canada
- Proven experience of 3-5 years as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Knowledge of HR trainings will be a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.