With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Director Software Engineering Programm Management
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Responsible for End-2-End Project Execution – especially for Projects that cover multiple Domains
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Tracking and Controlling of Timeline, Scope of Work and Budget
- Single Point of Contact for all Project-related Topics
- Regular Project Reporting to Management and Stakeholders
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Implement and Improve Project Execution Methodologies within the Organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Software/Computer engineering or equivalent
- Long Experience in the Execution of international IT Projects with globally distributed Teams
- Experience leading the introduction of new technologies with a proven understanding of product development lifecycles
- Ability to work efficiently with new technologies and industry trends
- Fluency in Agile/Scrum iterative project methods and processes, with some experience in Waterfall methodologies. Scrum/Agile certifications a plus. (e.g., Scrum Master or PMP)
- Excellent leadership skills to work seamlessly with various stakeholders (Engineering, Product Management, IT Business Applications, Customer Support,)
- Strong written and verbal communication is key as you drive projects forward, prioritise work, facilitate the removal of obstacles, and escalate risks
- Prior experience as a development engineer is a definite plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.