With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Manager, Distribution Project Sales
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will create project quotations for your region and work them to billable sales. You will prepare the quotations of Level 2 and Level 3 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment hardware, software, and services to help our Electrical Distribution partners to position and sell ChargePoint chargers from quoting to order entry.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Develop quotations from customer requests, plans, and specifications on projects. Use ChargePoint tools (primarily Salesforce.com) for preparation and management of sales opportunities.
- Review bid documents, properly qualify project scope, and analyze customer needs to deliver a solution based on the customer’s requirements.
- Follow-up on open and outstanding quotations with account managers and customers to determine status and help to close.
- Draft submittals to support the approval of ChargePoint bids.
- Communicate with Electrical Distribution Channel partners’ personnel (primarily inside and outside sales) to ensure quotes and resulting orders are complete.
- Support post-sales activities to ensure timely submission of POs by Sales team.
- Recommend ways to accelerate sales cycle, reduce friction with electrical contractors and distributors, improve customer experience and engagement, and maintain a high opinion of ChargePoint.
- Coordinate with other ChargePoint departments in your territory to synergize revenue-generating opportunities.
- Meet/exceed assigned quotation quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with electrical distributors and/or contractors a plus
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills and capability to handle detail and project complexity quickly and effectively
- Team oriented, demonstrating a willingness to work with others to deliver project specifications and related information on a timely basis
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments
- US Remote – Scottsdale, AZ
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.