- Full Time
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software, and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities, and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Fleet Support PMO Senior Program Manager
The Program Specialist, Fleet Support Programs will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery and premium customer support to a portfolio of key, fleet clients. The Program Specialist will document, model, track and facilitate implementation steps as detailed in a Statement of Work. In addition to customer facing responsibilities, the Program Specialist will interface cross-functionally to ensure comprehensive, seamless, end-to-end solution delivery through best-in-class communication and reporting.
- Act as a liaison between the Support staff and Account Managers, Operations and Engineering to maintain highly collaborative, solution-oriented programs
- Respond to escalated issues and interact with various groups, including Engineering, Quality and Operations to resolve
- Manage and coordinate a group of related projects having high risk and complexity in order to maximize benefits and control parameters
- Participate in the review of failures and provide feedback to prevent future occurrences
- Provide project management coordination and support for technology and new project deployments
- Operationalize program workflows and processes in accordance with program policies, deliverables, and KPIs
- Assess program strengths and weaknesses and calibrate according to KPIs
- Create and deliver customer and internal program and solution performance reports in multiple levels of detail and various periodicities
- Organize daily activities based on the goals of the organization and key customer needs
- Work on process and systems improvement initiatives in Fleet PMO group.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related field (preferably Computer Science) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a program management or account management role implementing customer solutions or business analyst experience. Experience on customer facing roles preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, planning, delegating, and driving projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, familiar with Salesforce CRM and case management systems.
- Demonstrated skills in process modeling, requirements definition and data mapping
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology, principles, and practices. Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Remote, Candidates must reside in the US
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $40,500 to $80,000. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.