- Full Time
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Project Manager, Fleet Sales
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead ChargePoint towards successful program execution – managing key partner or customer programs ensuring that all internal and external resources execute against the agreed plan.
- Translate ambiguous scope and end goals into a concrete action plan and team.
- Serve as the primary lead and contact for the customer or partner during program execution.
- In-person and virtual customer and partner engagement with continuous contact across relevant customer and partner teams.
- Do what you say you’ll do and hold others accountable.
- Maintain the customer as the center of gravity within ChargePoint.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ professional experience.
- 3+ years’ Program Management, Project Management, or other relevant experience.
- Proven experience managing complex programs and projects.
- Capable of creating a clear and detailed action plan from ambiguous objectives.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate others without authority.
- Capable of driving a cross-functional team to meet program goals.
- Highly detail oriented and able to keep activities on track.
- Strong knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Comfortable with technical engineering and product details.
- Willingness to travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience directly managing customers.
- US/Canada – Open to working remote.
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $47,250 to $110,250. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location..
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.