- Full Time
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software, and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities, and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
The Program Manager, Fleet Support Programs will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery and premium customer support to a portfolio of key, fleet clients. The Program Manager will closely manage and control the EV solution and support implementation as detailed in a Statement of Work. In addition to customer facing responsibilities, the Program Manager will interface cross-functionally to ensure comprehensive, seamless, end-to-end solution delivery. This role requires traveling to client sites about 10% of the time.
- Act as primary liaison between the Support staff and Account Managers, Product Management, Operations and Engineering to maintain a highly collaborative, solution-oriented program
- Act as primary liaison between Support and Product Management to ensure new products service and support requirements are addressed
- Respond to escalated issues and interact with various groups, including Engineering, Quality and Operations to resolve
- Manage and coordinate a group of related projects having high risk and complexity to maximize benefits and control parameters
- Participate in the review of failures and provide feedback to prevent future occurrences
- Provide project management coordination and support for technology and new process deployments
- Operationalize program workflows and processes in accordance with program policies, deliverables, and KPIs
- Create and deliver customer and internal program and solution performance reports in multiple levels of detail and various periodicities
- Organize daily activities based on the goals of the organization and key customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred Mechanical Engineering / Solar industry background in education or experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a consultative role implementing customer solutions
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, negotiation, problem solving, conflict management, planning, and delegating.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, familiar with Salesforce, CRM and case management systems
- Demonstrated skills in process modeling, requirements definition and data mapping
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering user and systems training
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology, principles, and practices. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Remote, Candidates must reside in the US
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $63,000 to $123,250. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.