With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Director, NA Channel Sales
What You Will Be Doing
This full-time position will drive the adoption of ChargePoint EVSE solutions in your defined territory. Channel partner development is an extension of the territory sales team. The goal of the Associate Partner Account Manager is to train and enable our channel partners to become experts in the use and sale of ChargePoint hardware, software, and services. You will be a critical member of the channel organization reporting to the Director, Channel Sales.
- Educate partners and their customers on EV market and charging solutions
- Assist with sales operations and sales coordination efforts
- Qualify new partnership opportunities and facilitate partner onboarding and enablement requirements
- Manage current partners and help support the sales team to create a steady flow of customer meetings and opportunity registrations using the ChargePoint partner portal
- Manage joint-sales and go to market efforts with partners and serve as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Ensure collaboration between different partner ecosystem players
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your territory
- Collaborate effectively with ChargePoint cross functional teams
- Track and report metrics related to accounts, leads, sales pipeline, and revenue from partner channels
- Limited travel required
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Exceptional relationship building and management experience
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in the use of Windows Applications: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Prior use of Salesforce preferred
- Collaborative team player
- Bridge between industry & technology
- Start-up and get things done mentality
- 3+ years channel/sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of channel operating models
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Self-motivated, strong execution capability, aggressive and passionate
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical skills
- Scottsdale, AZ
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $47,250 to $93,000. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.