With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Regional Vice President
What You Will Be Doing
The primary purpose of the Enterprise Account Executive is to develop relationships and close opportunities across the US designated enterprise accounts. This role is focused on strategic selling, not transactional. You will work with customers to define their fueling strategy on a national basis and develop and vision in regard to how it integrates with their core business. This will include leading the expansion of existing accounts, as well as acquisition of new strategic targets in preparation for explosive EV charging demand. You will be responsible for developing and leading strategic account engagement as well as holding others accountable for customer success.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
Meet and exceed engagement and revenue quota for designated strategic accounts
- Develop a tailored account strategy by identifying and working with the channel ecosystem of the account, mapping key buyers and tailoring communications to each of those buyer groups.
- You will drive channel support, internal resource requirements, milestones, and timing for each account.
- Host and manage Executive Briefings for your top customers.
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities while working with internal sales resources cross functionally – this will include hosting and managing Executive Briefings for your top customers.
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects in a manner that creates curiosity and credibility.
- Travel extensively to develop/maintain relationships with key customer/partner contacts while you present, articulate/clarify value, and win the business in expected timeframe.
- Lead and collaborate with channel partners and/or service partners to develop sales opportunities and drive implementation efficiency that will enable scale.
- Accurately forecast revenue for territory and accounts, develop customer org charts, document business history and opportunity details in salesforce.com continuously.
- Must have the verbal, quantitative, and interpersonal skills normally acquired through the completion of a BA or MBA.
- 5+ years direct sales experience with a track record of managing large complex national accounts.
- Vertical expertise with an ability to explain the value proposition of EVSE into the business plans of your target customers.
- Executive level presence and track record of selling at executive levels across the organization (e.g., Energy, Transportation, Real Estate, Sustainability, CFO, COO, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- US Remote
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.