With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Vice President, Fleet Solutions
What You Will Be Doing
The Director North America Fleet is responsible for the growth and sales management of major National Accounts and developing the EV market supporting the North American EV fleet sales team. This sales leadership position is responsible for developing the EV Fleet Market in the areas of National Accounts, Fleet Management Companies (FMC’s), Federal Fleets and major partners to develop long term processes that accelerate EV fleet electrification.
This is a key sales leadership position for North America.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Manage and Develop EV Fleet National/Local Sales and leadership to assist customers with their electrification plans across North America
- Develop and mentor sales professionals to grow and develop relationships and expand learning of ChargePoint’s products and services
- Develop strategy with Product team to build hardware and software solutions and anticipate what customers will want next as EV accelerates
- Interact with EPC’s and infrastructure partners to assist customers in deployment and integration of electric charging and fleet tools
- Assist customers with grants and incentives to utilize all programs available at the Federal, State and Utilities level
- Work with customers to solution financing options if needed and provide guidance on best charging financing solutions
- Create clear documentation of interactions, activities, detailed qualification notes, and recommendations for next steps.
- Assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day- to-day processes and systems for lead generation.
- Help develop efficient use of salesforce.com and the appropriate automation of process.
- Provide marketing materials on company products and services to book of business customers
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist in the follow-up activities related to specific marketing campaigns and webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Previous sales experience prospecting or managing a book of business.
- The position holder must be a self-starter and able to work hard, independently.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally internally and externally. The candidate must possess excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and willingness to work to the benefit of others.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Desire to grow beyond current role, regardless of function.
- A passion to disrupt the traditional ICE transportation industry by helping promote the EV’s
- Ability to travel When Required US and Canada
- Sales and Opportunity quota for North America Fleet Team
- Number of calls, emails, attending high-value events, webinars, and presentations.
- Meetings scheduled
- Opportunities created
- Opportunities closed
- US Remote
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.