With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Reports to: Sr Director, Brand and Corp Marketing
What you will be doing
The ChargePoint product portfolio encompasses a broad integrated set of hardware, software and services. Working closely with the senior director, the brand manager will help express brand DNA consistently throughout the portfolio and general business activities. This role is highly cross-functional, working with in-house creatives in our marketing, product, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate has a strong grounding in graphic design, understands brand as a corporate asset, and is adept at interpreting and applying brand guidelines to both new and evolving use cases.
What you will bring to ChargePoint
- Review and advise on usage of ChargePoint brand assets by internal groups and external parties such as customers, channel partners, industry organizations
- Consult on co-branding across a variety of integration, partnership and sponsorship contexts; primarily digital applications but also physical
- Help assess developing business needs and make recommendations on new brand assets or guidelines
- Help on-board and guide external creative agencies
- Design (or related) degree or certificate
- 5 yrs experience in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proficiency with core Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with core Microsoft Office tools, Box, and Confluence
- Tech industry preferred
- Experience with digital campaigns preferred
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.