- Full Time
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior manager Finance (Europe)
What You Will Be Doing
- Liaise with customers effectively, execute collection activities and deliver result within expectation, reconcile daily/monthly AR balance with customer records, address delinquent payments & discrepancies promptly. Drive to closure all past due items while achieving quarterly cash collection goals.
- Proactively contact customers with open balances prior to invoice due date.
- Ensure consistent follow up on delinquent accounts to completion.
- Address and resolve disputed items and un-applied cash on a timely basis.
- Ensure prompt communication with Sales and Sales Operations related to AR/Credit related issues.
- Manage and distribute AR and Credit generic email inboxes promptly and effectively.
- Housekeeping of customer AP name and email address.
- Completion of Vendor and other related forms.
- Analyse credit worthiness of customers and recommend strategies to management for minimizing risk.
- Occasionally support AR with manual billing.
- Back Up other team member as needed.
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Expertise in managing accounts receivable portfolio proactively and effectively.
- Skill set, years of experience, enthusiasm, positive outlook, and excellent work ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a natural desire to create and strengthen relationships, collaborate with internal and external teams, and provide excellent customer service.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- 3 plus years of AR experience or similar roles.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in French or German language is must.
- Proficiency in data entry skills with an aptitude for numbers.
- Experience with accounting ERP, preferably NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and Pivot table.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Highly analytical and an inquisitive disposition to research business issues and identify solutions.
- Seeking for a long-term career with an industry leading company
- Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to meet aggressive time schedule
- Excellent team player.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and ability to adapt to changes.
- VAT knowledge and experience is a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.