- Full Time
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
What you will be doing
In this (remote) role as Regional Account Manager Bus & Truck fleets you will be a true pioneer helping companies to electrify their fleet operations. As such you are an important part of ChargePoint’s exciting growth phase in Europe. The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg will be your base and playground. Here you can use your consultative sales skills and trust building capabilities to win new customers and develop existing ones. Visiting existing and potential customers, holding webinars, making sales calls and video conferencing are a big part of your job – but that's not all.
It's not just about revenue, it's also about making sure we're always in touch with our clients understanding their needs, guiding them into the future and providing them with the perfect solution so they can master the challenge of electrification.
Being a part of ChargePoint means that you get a lot of freedom to take initiatives, but you also need to be able to quickly adapt to new situations and apply what you have learned. Your position will contribute significantly to the exponential growth of ChargePoint in Europe.
What you will bring to ChargePoint
- Building long lasting client relationships based on trust and dedication.
- Consultative customer meetings with accurate understanding and grasping of customer need
- Conducting and participating in conferences, exhibitions and webinars
- Collaborating with our sales teams in Europe
- Coordinate and conduct presentations, demos and training sessions
- On-site customer visits
- Together with Solution Engineering designing solution architectures that fit the customer environment
- Developing and maintaining regional and customer account plans.
- Working closely with internal teams such as Marketing, Solution Engineering, Customer Excellence, Support and Product Management
- Tender coordination and negotiations
- Administration of sales opportunities and weekly reporting.
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills in Dutch and English are mandatory. Additionally French is an advantage.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in electrical engineering or business administration/economics
- Strong technical understanding and willingness to learn
- Capability to explain complex circumstances in an easy way.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm in the topics: digitalization, cloud and telematics, electromobility and charging
- Professional experience in sales ( 5 years), ideally in the field of telematics, EV, EV charging, SaaS or IT environment
- Residence in Benelux (location flexible)
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience with SalesForce is beneficial
Ideally based out of our Amsterdam office working on a Hybrid basis. Can also be based in Belgium.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.