Get to know Beat
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. Committed to unlock the true potential of cities and people's lives, by reducing friction in the transportation infrastructure of modern megacities, Beat invests in the development of revolutionary mobility solutions that transcends the limits of transfer from A to B. Our mission is to develop seamless mobility for a safe and sustainable urban life.
Today we are one of the fastest-growing ride-hailing apps in Latin America and part of the international FREE NOW Group owned by BMW and Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar teams operate across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented people are changing how cities will move in the future.
About the role
We’re looking for a Workplace Associate to work alongside folk in our LatAm Workplace Department. You’ll be reporting to our LatAm Workplace Supervisor and you’ll become the face and the spirit of our fantastic office in Bogotá.
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to meet you !
What you will do day in and day out
- Serve as the point person for office assistant duties: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, errands, among others
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain offices as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the on boarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services,
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Coordination of shipments
- Coordinate logistics of Driver centers
What you need to bring
- Experience in office administration with systems and procedures (Office Assistant, Front office manager or Administrative assistant previous experience would be an advantage)
- Professional background (student or graduated) in Human Resources, Public Relations, Social Communication, Business Administration, Marketing
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
About the interview process at BEAT
During our interview process, we want to learn about you but also provide you with a good understanding of what it’s like to work at Beat. We will introduce you to several team members and stakeholders to make sure you can ask all your questions.
Here is what you can expect:
- An initial conversation with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- An introductory meeting with your potential future manager
- For tech roles, there is a take home assignment that you will need to submit by the agreed deadline
- The last stage of the interview process will be meetings with the team and internal stakeholders.
Throughout the process, our Candidate Experience team will be there to support you and ensure that you have a great time interviewing with us.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and annual bonus plan
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Annual training budget for personal development
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch at low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- BEAT Enrichment days to focus on your development
- Work from our amazing office in Bogotá, CO
- Access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A great opportunity to grow and work with a fast growing and progressive team. Being part of an environment that gives employees room to grow, autonomy and mentoring.
- An amazing, supportive, collaborative and humble company culture!